Reviews for "Turbo Slurpee Warriors"

Advertisement?

This movie was good, but I really felt that the whole point of this was to advertise some major corporations, such as 7-Eleven and Heines (or whatever) and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. But other than that, it was completely horrible! It was an original idea, but not really that which people are amazed by. Perhaps you should make it more interesting and longer. And, of course, a video can never have too many fight scenes, especially when cups filled with slush are fighting each other! Make their cups rip and their Slurpee slush material leak out!

Gobolatula responds:

Did you go out and buy what I told you to buy?

Hilarious :)

Why is everyone saying your advertising 7 Eleven, i thought you sold out to the T-8-3-Frasmo-Combobulator..... Was i wrong?

Gobolatula responds:

T83-Frazmo Combobulator Inc paid me $35,000 to do this.

Gave me a good laugh

Good and simple cartoon, felt like some old cartoons I've seen as a kid

lol ending was great

lol the end was the best part the fda says that 7 11 is sellin sugary junk that are making people fat FUCK!!!!!! lol that was great make more

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! the ending had me in stitches! Fantastic job.