Reviews for "Yiffmasters Arcanine EVO"

LOL

That was great, especially at the end. Grat job! I'm looking forward to more of your stuff.

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks, I am still getting use to working with flash. This is my 3rd animation and I was practicing with sound and working with sprites. I would appreciate if you could give me more feedback about the animation. What parts did you like and what parts can be improved on. I need comments so that I can get better and making flash movies.

Hmmmm

Interesting :D would certainly like to see more :)

whoa

did NOT see that one coming

Yiffmasters responds:

LOL yea I tried to catch you off guard and it worked.

hello furfriend

haha

nice to see you here YM! ^_^

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks so much its good to be here. I have always loved Newgrounds and decided to take a stab and animation my self. I am teaching my self by trail and error. I was practicing on how to add sprites and sound clips to this animation. I hope that you will continue to give me more comments in the future so that I can improve on my animating skills.

Nice work.

Lol, im not much of a pokemon fa but lmao, that was interesting. Good work man. Keep it up

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks for the comment. I am glad that you like it. I am mostly doing it to poke fun at my child hood when I use to play pokemon back in High school. I am still learning how to work with flash and this was my 3rd animation. I was practicing how to add sprites and navigation buttons. I am still having some problems with sounds and getting them to stop when I want to. But all and all its not to bad for a beginner. At least it's not some crappy stick animation. lol