Reviews for "Yiffmasters Arcanine EVO"

nice

now all you need to do is make one with a Pokemon battle. but seriously don't try anything with a pikachu.

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks for the comment. I am thinking of making this into a series and continuing with the storyline.

Inchoate

I feel you're on a good roll, but it seems incomplete. Try makeing it a little more interactive like you said & you may really have something here.

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks a lot for the comment I will keep this in mind next time. I am still trying to learn how to work with flash. I am teaching my self by trial and error. I am still having trouble in learning how to work with navigation for my animations and working with sounds. I know how to add music but I do not know how to get it stop when I want to. Maybe in the future when I get better at animation I will come back to this flash and try to make a game with anthro pokemon that is interactive. I hope that you will continue to give me more comments on my future animations so that I can get better.

0_0

I might not know much about pokemon...but yeah..I don't think it's such a good idea to have sex with a pikachu. lol

Yiffmasters responds:

Yea I think that Pikachu is rated up to 100000 watts. That is like sticking it in a light bulb socket. lol

its a lol

Pretty good, and it came out of nowhere. Where do you get these pictures??? Argh.... but as for recommendations, probably, I'd say... Well, Less buttons for a movie. Too many buttons = a game. But this was alright though, if you want it to be more interactive then that works out too. If you do want to make it more interactive in general, just try to make a game. That's the most interactivity you can have just about in a flash.

As for THIS flash, everything was pretty well done. the sounds of pikachu was awesome, and pretty clear. the sprites were good as well.

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks a lot for the comment. I am still trying to get use to working with flash. I am teaching my self by trial and error. I was practicing on adding buttons and navigation for this animation. I am still having some problems with adding music and getting it to stop when I want to. The pictures in the animation where drawn and colored by me that's my artwork. I hope to some day come back to this animation when I get better at making flash animations and turning it into a game with fully animated characters. I hope that you will give me more comments on my future submissions so that I can get better at making animations.

lol....

good drawings... but..
wtf?

Yiffmasters responds:

Thanks for the comment I am glad that you like my drawings. I am teaching my self-how to work with flash. I was practicing on how to add sprites and navigation buttons with this animation. I would appreciate it if you could give me more feedback on the animation. What did you like about it and what parts can I improve on. I need helpful comments to improve.