Reviews for "End of the Row"

Hard work payed off

Well, I must say this was quite an enjoyable viewing experience. By the end of the movie I kind of forgot that it was a flash made by a non-pro, I suppose that's a good thing. Let's start with the animation: Some parts are great and I love how you payed attention to details like writing an SMS message in the cellphone, stuff like that; I am not really a huge fan of the character animation itself but it serves it's purpose, not bad. The music fits in well and gives that Oh-I'm-Late-I-Shouldn't-Be-Doing-This feeling. I could identify with the story in some way and I find it to be nice.

Andrew-Buckley responds:

Yeah my animation technique isnt the best but its getting better. The composer did a great job for me and it only took him 2 days.

interesting

i like this i thingk it is very profeshonal.

awsome video

tha was awsome keep them coming :)

Nice Job

I liked it, but i noticed an inconsistancy. He picks up the wrong book at the end. Id love to see a submission from you about something more exciting than a drunk college bum failing his exam : )

Andrew-Buckley responds:

Yeah next project will be different. He picks up the World of Maths book and since his exam is a for a Maths unit its an appropriate book to choose.

Nice animation, story is a bit boring.

Great animation, but the sory could use some more, action and/or comedy.
I loved it when the chair whiped himself clean for example