Reviews for "End of the Row"

Wow A+++

That was impressive! I noticed you are from australia too which gives you bonus points from me (WOOO plus its Australia day YEAH!!), though its not like you need any bonus points with animation like that!! 10/10 all round from me.

By the way where do you or did you study? I'm about to go study at Wollongong for my first year. I hope to do something like this for one of my projects later on during my studies.

Anyway Great animation with a really well delivered message. Hopefully I'll learn from this and study hard... *Cough* DOUBT IT *Cough*

That was amazing

It kind of started to remind me of that story in the "Animatrix" movie, the one where the kid saves himself by running away from the agents and then plummiting to his death off the rooftop of the school only to wake up and see Neo. The animation to me looked a lot like that but only cleaner. Kudos

It reminds me...

of the responsibility of having to take tests and studying. I do not party or anything, but it is easy to forget the fact that people's futures depend on tests and the grades they get. Very nice.

Excellent Story

I've probably heard that story a million times at college, about all of the stupid roommates that forget about exams; heck, I've even seen a girl running to her exam late screaming obscenities about the night before.

Excellent job with the story and using animation to tell it. Great stuff.

Cool

nice. makes me wanna study.well only just a little. i liked the idea a lot and the chair was teh bomb.