Reviews for "End of the Row"

Beautiful.

Just... beautiful. Well executed, well drawn, well animated. It was funny at some times while so true throughout.

Andrew-Buckley responds:

Thank you, well reviewed =).

Nice

That was a really nice flash, seriously for some reason I didn't see that coming, even though, it was simple as that.... I just saw that he was going to fail and thats that. But yeah, Nice Flash

i kno how he feels

an all to familiar feeling when it comes to exams. nice job puting it into flash-form

THE EATING CHAIRS FROM OUTSPACE!

Or something like thata hehe, it was just so funny, good details, good expresion, good music, well, what more can I say, it is original from all angles, big future in animation if you keep these style and creativity, just have claener draws...

Thank you for the movie!..

twist ending