Reviews for "Metal Gear Solid X"

Better game

I am so glad I actually went through the instructions this time and understood how to do this. Hey, I'm going to understand how to do something here. What's funny is that it's so simple but when his penis becomes fully erect, it's nearly impossible to do. Seriously, I was lifting my hand up so high, I thought I really was giving someone a blowjob. The faults are that it does get too hard at the end. No hard feelings, but I am not gay.

I can still appreciate all the work and effort put into how colorful and detailed the background is. Snake even begs when there isn't any tension on the level. I think the hand is also better designed this time. It's interesting to see such lush colors all around. I'm thinking "lush" is going to mean an erotic term, sooner or later?

Wow

Nice this makes me wana play metel gear solid ...

So hot..

Always makes me horny after playing this.. 10/10

nickname

OH! Is that why they call him "Big Boss"? lol

SNAKE!!!!! O.O

majorly blushing right now geez man great art work