Reviews for "Metal Gear Solid X"

Hehehehehehe

This was AWESOME. If it had taken less stroking, it would have been better but eh, who am I to judge? :3

....

hehe... yeah i liked it =P good hentai game. would be great to masturbate to from time to time, gonna fave it

i love the smell of penis, very sweet, distinct smell. marijuana too.

Great animation skills

Wow. I must say that is very fine animation skills you have.

I personally didnt play it past the first stage once I figured out what it was lol. I gave it to my girlfriend and a few of friends that are female and they loved it they found the 3rd stage to be a little hard to finish though and I quote " took way too much strokeing to make the bar go up"

so you made some chicks very happy lol. 10/10 for a simple theme, great animation love that comic book style, and the music was a little repetive but kept the mood going.

Try to make one with the MGS girls yum yum =O)

not my type of game

next time use the MGS chicks, or snake havin sex w/ some one, but it looked nice and was a good tribute

O.O

thats an eye opener.....
normally i'd give high ratings for stuff like this, but sry, i'm not gay
the jacking off snake thing.... kinda scared me