Reviews for "Sonic: Amy's Whack-A-Nik"

Amazing.

Whack-a-thing?

Addictive, but there were a few problems. FIRST, you can hold down the mallet and hit whatever you want with out consiquence. It just gives you points. SECOND, you can hit multiple targets in one hit.

>>SideNote<<
Why not have popular enemies to whack like; Eggman, Metal Sonic and Nina Meyers (jk lol)

peterinns responds:

Glad you like it. I think though you might have been playing so fast and having so much fun that you possibly didn't notice that if you hit Sonic or Sally you lose 5 points, whereas the most points you can score in one hit is only 3 points. So if you hold down the mallet and hit whatever you want and manage to survive a level, you must have been very lucky! :-) For much the same reason, hitting multiple targets is a) very clever if you can do it without hitting Sonic or Sally, and b) meant to make it even more fun so that you can go whacking craaazyyy!!! :-) And you never know, maybe there'll be a sequel with other baddies to whack...

Pretty Fun

It was good, but it needs music. And the hammer sound effect was weird. Other than that it was good. Nice animation and nice menu screen.

Good game

I lost in the level 7
472 points :P

Neat

addictive and highly entertaining but I am a sonamy fan and it's plain too tempting too hit sally! Oh and the game needs a bit of an update, amy has a red dress and sally dos'nt exist anymore. And I don't give a crap about the comics.

Kapeesh?