Reviews for "Riding Through The City"

wonderful

I started nodding my head as soon as this song went on, and it never fell flat, it was a consistent flow. It loops pretty well too. 5/5 10/10

HeavenSent responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Nice job!

Hey, this is great! Not much to say here; not really in a reviewing mood. Just saying, this really lets out a creative, thoughtful yet happy vibe. Very relaxed. You should have put in a little more background chords. The bass around 1:00 is really nice though. This trumps any music happy I can ever come up with! Keep up the good work!

HeavenSent responds:

To be honest, I only worked on this thing for about 30 minutes. Ya know, just one of those moments where your just like, 'Hey lets create some music!' outta nowhere. I really wasn't going for a masterpiece or anything lol. Yeah there are a LOT of things that could be added to this to make it better, but I'm too lazy to do it lol.

Hey thanks for reviewing. Appreciate it.

Cool beans!

It's very relaxing and I definitely think about riding in a car or bike. :)

Depending on the listener's tastes or particular mood in which they listen to this, the piano melody might seem a bit repetitive. I guess whether or not you decide to change some of it or build it somewhere is completely up to you.

My only other comment is about the way the piano sounds. Maybe you could play around with the velocities of the notes a little bit, because it sounds really MIDI-ish and fabricated right now (which I know it is, but you can make workshop music sound awesome too).

Great job man :)

HeavenSent responds:

Yes, I agree, I am going to update the piano right now to make it not sound so harsh on the ears.