Reviews for "I'm so hardcore [...]"

DUDE! I GOTTA ADD VOCALS TO THIS EPIC TRACK!

WELL GO AHEAD THEN!!

Pretty sick!

Reminds me of a mixture of Necrophagist and Old Through the Eyes of The Dead (Bloodlust). I am a drummer and I really enjoy all the fills & double bass you put throughout, it is really heavy yet melodic. Keep it coming man!

TheRealSam responds:

Haven't heard any parts that cannot be played by a human being? x) Glad you liked it, never been a fan of Necrophagist and Through The Eyes Of The Dead though, only know Beneath Dying Skies from them, and it's been a while since I haven't listened to it ^^
Thanks for the review!

\m/(//_^)\m/

Have to say that this piece was pretty cool actually and I like this one quite a lot too. Sit there and listen for endless hours and you would still never be bored of it either. That is just wicked.

The guitar sounds pretty great here and the use of the killswitch and other sounds is great. The bass is very light yet smoothly incredible here. Have no idea why but I feel most of the focus is on the drums since it does a lot of sporadic fills throughout the song.

The light use of a keyboard is also pretty cool.

Overall, yup, this song is hardcore alright!

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah thanks a lot man! Yeah I always try to produce songs that never gets repetitive, kinda hard but always totaly worth it :)

....

Shiet... 20 Minutes and I´m not Bored XD... Great Work Men.... Awesome Music....

Wow, you've been looping it for 20 min? x) You crazy ? ahahah
Thanks a lot man! :)

Goddangit!

This is epic.

Seriously, I love the way it doesn't sound consistent but if you listen to it closely you can hear that the song actually work perfectly with itself.
Saw that there were a version with vocals aswell.
Gonna listen to it and see if it's good.

I upload music on Youtube to promote musicians who doesn't get the attention they need. I'm gonna check the vocal version and see if it makes the song better.

Great work!

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Go right ahead and check it out, badass vocals :D