Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

I love metal

And this song just made me love it more.

Best generalization of the genre I've ever heard. Keep it up.

deadlyfishes responds:

You'd totally love my other stuff man. Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

Awesome

I listen to a lot of rock, and I play guitar in two bands. For me this conveys what metal really is, something a vocalist would have taken away. 5 stars for sure.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for your comment! Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com

Epic

Man I love this song! So damn epic! never add vocals to a masterpiece like this! Pure instrumental slaughter! Love the drums, did you program these or do you actually play drums? if these are programmed you have one hell of a drum machine! Add another fan to your list man!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Please check out my website for more music if you really like this one: matthewpablo.com So, all the instruments you hear are real instruments and not programmed. The only thing that's programed are things like extra sound effects (large boom and hit sounds) orchestra and choir samples. Although they are sampled from live choirs and orchestras I still had to program the MIDI information. At first when I was writing it, I did program the drums to get a few ideas, but ultimately I recorded real drums in the studio. Again, thanks for your review!

not bad

its good but i feel like something is missing but i cand discibe it to you but good

deadlyfishes responds:

Probably the vocals, but like I've said before I like it better without it. Check out more of my music on my website: matthewpablo.com

It's... okay

for each different riff/bridge/chorus/everything you do the exact same lick like 5 times with no change. repetitive even by rock standards. nice drum work though and nice job not going too heavy on the synth

deadlyfishes responds:

Listen to post-hardcore, metal, or progressive rock and you'll see the same exact thing. This song does have vocals, but I prefer the instrumental version.