Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

Epic.

flawless head banging music.

deadlyfishes responds:

There's more where that came from! On my audio portal and my official website you'll find more awesome stuff like this: matthewpablo.com Thanks for your review!

Truly Epic

This is, by far, the best audio I have ever listened to on Newgrounds. You have a whole ton of raw talent and this is just an example. This is awesome. GREAT JOB!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you! I feel that people assume that this is all I do, but I do everything else too! Please check out my website: matthewpablo.com to see everything that I do! There's even a download link on every music page to download 112 songs in one package! Thanks again for your review! Be sure to stay updated, and if you have any suggestions on what I should share from my music collection to upload on NG, please let me know!

HAHA

WAS FREAKIN EPIC!
that is all that needs to be said it speaks what metal is PURE EPICNESS UPON AWESOMESAUCE EPICNESS!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for listening and for your input! I hope you listen to more stuff from me and please check out my website. I have way more stuff just like this on my website, you should check it out and also there's a link to download 112 songs from me! Here's my website: matthewpablo.com

this song

this song is so fucking awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks for your review! Like I said below; I have way more stuff just like this on my website, you should check it out and also there's a link to download 112 songs from me! Here's my website: matthewpablo.com

Makes me feel like a BAMF

F**CKING GREAT. I was listening to this while playing Oblivion just now and I made the game waaaay better. I felt like a BAMF just exploring a cave and shooting some bears in the face. Definitely gets the adrenaline pumping!

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I'm glad my music is being put to good use! I have way more stuff just like this on my website, you should check it out and also there's a link to download 112 songs from me! Here's my website: matthewpablo.com