Reviews for "Zero Hour (2011)"

i'm looking for a battle song

and this is just perfect can i use it?

deadlyfishes responds:

Sure! Just credit my audio portal and my website: matthewpablo.com

Holy sh*t

I cannot start to describe how much ass this kicks. Intense, technically awesome and offers a shit-ton in raw, beautiful emotion.

This, along with Star Chaser, has convinced me you are a fucking genius.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! I really hope you could check out my website since I have better stuff on there and there's about 112 tracks you can download from me.... FOR FREE! matthewpablo.com Thanks again for your review!

Awesome

I cannot express enough how much i love this song. it has a nice fast beat, and has a wonderful tune. I am in awe of your talent. I really, REALLY think this song is what metal is all about.

deadlyfishes responds:

I'm glad you understand what I was going for! You really should check out my website because there's WAY more stuff on there: matthewpablo.com

Great stuff!

Nice work, really nice work! There's some really great prog in there, have you ever listened to Dream Theater? I'm sure you'd like them just because segments in this song sound like some things they've done. Very, very good song, you could stay the top artist if you keep uploading more of your great songs! I really look forward to seeing even more of your masterpieces become Newgrounds hits.

deadlyfishes responds:

Thanks! Well, you're right on the dot on that one. Dream Theater, Lamb of God, Rage Against the Machine, Megadeth, just to name a few are big influences for my metal-prog tracks. I hope that my other songs get noticed, because there are better songs that I have uploaded on my portal, but don't have much recognition. It's also funny you mentioned that because when I lost the #1 spot for this song, my other song "Star Chaser" started to get attention and is moving up on the charts! I hope you check everything out on my audio portal here and my official website where you can download 112 songs from me for free! www.matthewpablo.com Thanks again for your review.

I'll give it an 9.

So you can improve it to get even better ;)

Nice work! =P

deadlyfishes responds:

Thank you, I appreciate that a lot!