Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "FPA: World 2"

I want me a pair of fancy pants...

C'mon people, it's FANCYPANTS!!!

Amazing

This flash has amazing graphics and physics. The motions Fancy makes are so smooth and the way you have the ability to jump off ramps, run up walls, it has this sonic style feature. Amazingly fun and can be easy or hard (if u do golf).

Can't see how someone would vote lower then 5

the BEST game

this is the BEST game in the flsh history if some other lame game replaces this game i hope that eashole burns in a piece of shit
gameplay 10: but theres one problem you get too much damage from evryone not like in FPA:world 1 but this game is awsome its really fun making back flips
sound 10:didint see any problems here
controls 10: basic controls... perfect :)
so this means that this should be the BEST game on the world or at least on newgrounds

THAT'S VERY SADDENING!

I REALLY wished that fancy pants could be on ngr... well maybe now you can finish the sprites, and then he'll add it to the game, I mean he did that other update for hank. Why not fancy pants? I DEMAND FANCY PANTS IS ON THE GAME! well anyway, I really enjoyed the game, I found out so many secrets. For instance... if you keep clicking the down arrow key over, and over he'll put his hand up, and make a rocker sign; with the index, and the pinky up, and he'll be shaking his head up and down. xD Quite funny. World 5 has to be my favorite. I found so much on there. Didn't like the pants color I got from it though. Also in world five there's a part where you can go through a wall and collect tons of those swirly things. He put it there purposely. :O Nice job mate. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. ^^

loved it...

run at a wall while being chased by spider and backflip... you've just done the matrix lol