Reviews for "The Nut Job (part 2)"

Terrifying

These squirrels could give Pinky and the Brain a run for their money.

way to go

i'm not an animator, but this is probably one of the best animations i have ever seen, as good if not better than tankmen. it's too bad that the second part wasn't as long as the first one, but i know enough to understand why. holy crap that was amazing.. keep it UP! :D

Bravo

I loved it, it shows the future man! I knew it!!! (LOL! JK!)

Squirrels cant be this cool can they?

Very cool style.. i liked the subtle knocks on commercial products... The part wwith the robot using the truck as a skateboard was classic.

Great work.

I guess if i had to offer any constructive criticism is to be careful not to over use the tween shift pan effect. It looks great in moderation. This second part is much stronger than the first one because it feels like you used the effect when it gave you the most bang for your buck. I found its use in the first part over abundant and a bit overkill to the point where it took away its 'cool factor'.

Great stuff. Gotta keep an eye on you.

Excellent

Classic "cute animal takes over the world thing" brought to life in awesome flash animation. You did a great job, love it. It's cute. :3