Reviews for "The Nut Job (part 2)"

hey are you involved with the the animated cgi "The Nut Job" or is it just an absurd coincidence?
Or are you just another victim of the Idea thieves of Hollywood. Loved part one and two, outstanding work! Oh and Katan was just another great work of yours.

takes flash nuts(hehehe...) to make a awesome flash w/out words at all,5/5 nuts!

a wonderfull, and quite epic follow-up, to the known, ''nut job.''
great art, and great animation in this one, as well, it's so well-done, that there isn;t really much to say, other than ''great''!

Some of the best damn animation I've ever seen. Not only that, you tell a great story without a single word spoken. The music goes along it it perfectly, too.

Awesome!!

Nice and smooth animation! This and part 1 got me like :O. Keep the work, smooth and entertaining (like Katan) IMO you are the best animator here (I'm here occassionaly, so don't know much about other flash artists). Anyway, keep it smooth!! Cheers!!