Reviews for "[SS] Tankman"

Spam

As JB2845 said, it is just a normal spam flash. However i found intro made better than 'normal spam flash' and that's why i give you 1. You should make something serious rather than making this...

.....

ok at first... this movie was badass bad... i dont know why you people do such things... plz stop it... its a waiste of time for you and us... and what is it with the SS? thats not funny or what ever its supposed to...

Yes it's a filler

Mildly surprised at an actual attempt to cover up the normal spam-like flash with around 20 seconds of some still images and music that isn't yours anyways.

It still sucks just like the rest of them, including the silly childish put-down you'll probably try in the author response.

It's a Filler

A normal spam flash. Try and put something better done in the portal. It would help us all.

wtf

this is utter rubbish. how the hell can this be posted up.
It was a waste of time, and no one should bother even watching it