Reviews for "So... Brawl was delayed.."

U ARE SO RIGHT

IM AN GOING TO BLOW UP NINTENDO AS SOON AS BRAWL COMES OUT... AND ITS NOT JUST THE WAIT THEY DO THIS ALL THE FING TIME TWIGHLIGHT PRINCES ASSASSINS CREED HALO 3 IF THEY DONT KNOW WEHN ITS COMEING OUT THEY SHULDENT GET PPLS HOPES UP

Argh!

That was well put and made just right.

Another f-ing delay though...!? Nintendo shall pay for its... its... oh nevermind...

*fume*

Don't they realise we Smash Bros Fans NEED another game?!

I mean, I've almost perfected beating 3 lv9's on SSB Melee. How many times must we all beat on certain characrters without getting tired of seeing the same twenty-five characters without getting tired of it?

What could they possibly be doing to delay it? Adding MORE characters?

I was hoping just to see a few certain ones added, which seeing Dedede added was a good start... and Pitt for that matter. What about adding quality brawling characters like the Battle Toads! Not Pokemon Trainer (no offense Pokemon fans, but Blaziken would've been a better choice).

I'm going to spam my review with laughter!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

I've always loved that what the fu- boom clip.

dumbass...

the guy 2 below me is dumbass...\

GOOD FLASH THOUGH <3

*sob* =(

you think you had it tough, i live in the UK and we STILL HAVENT BEEN GIVIN A FUCKIN RELEASE DATE AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!