Reviews for "The One Layer Collab"

nice

A pretty nice collab. Too bad only some parts are truly made the way they should be - in one layer, whilest others obviously are using symbols. Theres no point in making a one layer collab if youre using symbols.
You are, aren't you?

MarcyVF responds:

We userd symbols, yes, but only with one layer inside, of cource. It's not called the One Layer FBF Collab... :)

.M.

HAY...

...thank you for finding that song for me. "Remind Me" I loved that song ever since the cavemen commercial... By: Royksopp. Got it. cool. Thanks.

As for the cartoon. some of it was pretty cool and/or funny. It's an average portal material. GOOD JOB ;)

ps.
NOONE ABOUT TOMMYVF'S TWIN BROTHER!!!! I'm sorry I don't know where that came from. xp

MarcyVF responds:

Lol, thanks, yeah. That song is cool. It's cut though, it's originally singing in it.

Thanks!

.M.

Nice

Nice, sometimes great pieces of animation, but a few of them seem less serious than the others, and they pull the rating down a bit. But overall, good animation.

In a word ... Interesting

In four words....It wiped out my Buzz

Lol, cool review!
Thanks!

.m.

Very Good

I enjoyed it, but I wonder how it could get daily third when there are people rating it 6 or 7. I enjoyed this a lot and thought that it was one of the best collabs around. I would say that with movie clips, it sort of defeats the point (I'm not sure if there are any). I suppose you could just create a movie clip and use lots of layers in that and put it on the main timeline. Great stuff though, bravo.