Reviews for "Scribbler (DemiDraw)"

I don't have a pencil for the computer.

If I had a touchscreen that had a pen thing I would enjoy this, but I don't. Compared to paint and such this is decent. However the instructions are not very clear.

Paint in Flash

It's a good concept, I guess. With a mouse it's really not a lot of fun, though. Also, the thing is, the screen is really small. Also, there's no way to export anything you draw onto your computer. That might make things better. Or at least the ability to save things you've drawn. That would make it a lot better. But I can't get over the fact that you can do everything on here and more with Paint, and many other programs. And with those, you can at least save what you've drawn. But the effort is recognized. The coding and concept is very well done, so good job with that.

-.-

that was a bit better than demi draw but u still need more like the paint fill bottle