Reviews for "Animate This!"

Funny!!

It was very funny, I have friends like that who don't shut up. and why can she not do a DBZ ending? Well anyway nice work Skaijo.

Skaijo responds:

Meh, I just refuse on principal.

lol

I laughed my ass of rofl!! Well know I know how it feels to be popular xD

And when you clicked on kick ass lol hadoket !! and some japanes thingies in the end lolz and the DBZ fininsh ?? Well I forgave her lol

Skaijo responds:

Blah, I don't hate DBZ. But there's enough DBZ styled combat flashes out there to make anyone sick.

Lol nice work

Nice little idea, and I know what you're talking about. It was cool that you had a little bit of interaction in there, although it didn't do so much. The graphics were ok, seemed a little rushed, but then again, it was probably made in a day or 2 while you were working on a big flash, am I right?

Anyway keep it up, and I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you in the future!

Griz

Skaijo responds:

I'm finishing up This is Unmei, which is a continuation of Don't Trip, an animation I posted here some time ago. I like working on small fun projects to keep the juices flowing in between larger animations.

I appreciate the feedback!

HA HA HA

that is nice! i was laughing so hard for atleast 20 minutes than i watched it again over and over and over
its lacking some things but other than that its nice :p
make more

20 MINUTES?!

Gee whiz, I couldn't even last that long listening to this thing. xD

FUCKING FUNNY WHY NOT ON FRONT PAGE?

you are awesome