Reviews for "Animate This!"

Really cool.

Had me chuckling away.

I'm gonna guess that this took around 2 hours?

Tyrone's 2-frame lip-synchs actually worked pretty well, as did the zoom/pans on the 'kick-ass' bit to suggest more motion than there really was.

The drawings throughout have a beautiful energy. I like the cute drawings and the layouts of all the scenes.

My one issue with this is the buttons - the 'DBZ finish' button was a tad hard to successfully press and the later buttons before you forgive, which sorta brought it back to a previous frame if you clicked, were disconcerting.

Overall, a thoroughly chucklesome watch that is, as is your trademark, kick-ass.

Skaijo responds:

Brilliant review as always, buddy.

This animation came off mostly as a product of me practicing AS over the holiday break. It took about ten minutes to voice and an hour to animate at most. There wasn't much effort but I was so pleased with the finished product that I had to share it around.

The DBZ button deliberately needs at least 2 hits before it kicks over to the refusal as part of the joke. The other buttons such as Forgive, "..." and the others used to stop the entire animation, but at the last minute I thought it was just too much clicking necessary for an animation this short. I didn't remove the coding tho, which was certainly could have done.

Don't blame the bad lip-synching on Tyrone--as that's usually my fault. xD

awesome

that was jks .nice work

hmmm

This was funny xD. good job

LOL!!

ROUND HOUSE KICK!, HADOKEN!, RANDOM ANIME ATTACK!, no i fuckin refuse to do dbz... YES REALLY

LOL fucking great, make some more good ones!

cool one

that was a pretty nice animation. it's a little bit random overall, though it was well animated and thought of and it was quite nice to watch. cool graphics and audio and your efforts were good too.