Reviews for "Final Fantasy Tenki"

pretty good

This was an alright video but i didnt find much of anything to be that funny. I was kinda tired of waiting for some parts, but noentheless its a good effort. You should try making a flash game.

The Good, The Bad, and The Verdict

THE GOOD:
-Decent art & animation
-Final monster was cool

THE BAD:
-Pretty flat humor

THE VERDICT:
Well, I have to hand it to you: that was far better than any sleeping pill. Seriously. Your artwork is decent, and the concept isn't altogether terrible, but overall it just falls flat.

YAY!

It could've been better in somecategories, but it was great...the cheating move was really funny..one hit kill...also, make sure next tim, the bad guy has something to say with funny music, I lost my mind in waiting for big smelly dragon to shut up and fight...ooo, and I liked the fight!

Didn't catch my eye.

Sorry to say this but I'm not use to the animation for one, the next is making a visual of weather as a problem. I don't get it. I'm not at the edge of my seat or use to the idea of waiting unless I'm playing a real game. I am a Final Fantasy fan but you got my taste more to games than videos.

Very Great Final Fantasy Flash!

You did an excellent job on this video. I too also like FF, especially the Black Mage. I really liked it, and that's what I have to say. ^_^ P.S.-I also like Cloud, Sephiroth, and Vincent.