Reviews for "Final Fantasy Tenki"

I am less self concsious

My animation is at your level perhaps a bit higher I always thought the art would never do good in the portal, now i know other wise, ThankS, And great flash.

RPGsrok responds:

Admittedly, you should take your time to finish your animation (unless you have an actual time constraint like I did with this), but something doesn't have to be well animated to be sucessful. Look at egoraptor's "awesome" compilations, they don't look like much and they're practically the best scored on the site. Thing is, he's not trying to animate well; it's about doing what you set out to do, not doing everything good, although that helps. I just hope you realize that this isn't nearly my best animation. I encourage you to check out my other movie, Dual Arms Precipice and tell me what you think of that. Still, I'm glad you liked this, thanks for reviewing.

Wow, great job

Obviously a learning project for you, and I don't know japanese, but I really liked it. 4/5

RPGsrok responds:

I wouldn't say it was a learning project in terms of animation, but definately for the Japanese and I guess practice helps with anything. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed it.