Reviews for "Final Fantasy Tenki"

heh nice

both funny & deep - great flash man, i laughed a lot!

nice job!

great movie!

even with whole "why would you save" thing, i always wondered why that was at end of A+...

Pretty good!

It's not Final Fantasy A+, but I gotta say, it's close to it. You're right, the animation was pretty terrible comparatively, but the jokes were great. I loved the memory card one.. that was classic 'parody'. I know this had a time crunch on it, and I'm glad you got a good grade, but this would be so much better with decent animation. I'm afraid, because of that, it might not get the recognition it deserves.

Nicely done!

Yeah, it was a nice movie and all, liked it. The Domo-Kun thing was pretty funny, and the fact that you parodied a parody. Not many people can do that effectively. I'd like to see a version that shows your skills at their finest. Otherwise, excellent job!

Awesome

This was better than A+, heh..the memory card.....not the same as the save battery in Famicom/NES cartridges..that was a funny part none the less. 5/5 every day and 10/10 for sure. ^^