Reviews for "Final Fantasy Tenki"

Good job

I really liked the sound and concept for this movie, the animation was a little poor. I also felt that the way you kind of made it like an anime was a little too much. Like the part where the black mage gives it his all and with the bad suspense.... But as a whole it was still good, but there is room for improvment.

??????

The music was the ONLY good thing about it.
the rest was shite, bad voices bad animation TERRIBLE storyline?!
why on earth is this even on the front page?!
im sorry but that was terrible

hmmm.....

well, yes the animation was indeed sub-par however, the thing that really kept me watching was the music score. I LOVE Final Fantasy music, Nobuo Uematsu is a genius. and the way you played the music in each scene is what really kept me interested. the jokes where ok, here and there I chuckled but nothing made me laugh out loud. overall, you get an A for effort. and a 3 on the voting scale. keep up the good work. maybe one day you can match your animation skill with your sound timing skill.

Best Final Fantasy Parody ever

I don't even care if it's a Parody OF a Parody. This is by far the ebst video I'v EVER seen on Newgrounds next to the Super Mario Bros Z series. You get an A++++ X Infinity! 10 stars, and EVERYTHING!

For a school project, nice.

It must have been hard getting everything togeather. Especially considering that it's a collaberation. It was kinda funny. I didn't laught out loud, but I smiled at some parts. The the scene was probably the funniest.

Good job. 94% (I read a few reviews)