Reviews for "Final Fantasy Tenki"

I must say...

The story was really good, and yeah the drawing wasn't all that great (but I have honestly seen much worse.) But you know full well that you made it that way, and I can at least tell what was what, and it wasn't crappy stick figures. I am sure if you would of put a bit more effort into the art, I would of only been blinded by the beauty and accidentally click Vote 0 =b Keep up the good work pro!

awesome

the best final fantisy film ive seen (with the exception of final fantisy A+) awesome job (y)

Cool.

I really liked this.

You say its not your best work so I would love to see what you can do when you really try.

Pretty good.

This was actually pretty good. After reading that it was a project for Japanese class I was a bit hesitant to continue watching, but it's a nice effort all in all. The animation varies in quallity as you said, but it still has it's good points.
The only problem I had with it were the voice actors, while I didn't notice any big errors grammar-wise, their voices felt a bit forced. ^^

But still, as a class project this is quite amazing.

poor domo.....

y did domo-kun have to be evil???? WHY??????

anyways, awsome job. id have to say that this is on equal footing with A+. good job. i hope u get the time to do a remake with ur best animation and sound.untill then, keep up the good work :)