Reviews for "The Place of Dreams"

great mate !!

you are really good at making calmer trance tracks that lead into some crazy amazing anthem like minight ravers :)

syphonmax responds:

And I am glad you enjoy listening to my songs! (:

Amazing.

Now this, is great trance. You did an amazing job. The pads and melody you used at the beginning with that volume fade-in, not to mention the orchistra and the subtle chimes is just beautiful. The arps you used were a nice Hard Trance style blended with this very Ambient Trance style backgrounding and pads. Same with the sweeps and whitenoise. This is just awesome.

For the idiots below talking about repeditaveness, this kinda genre of music isn't Euro-Trance/Euro-Dance, nor is it the basshunter style music that newgrounds seems to cling oh so hardly to. This is true trance and it's freakin' brilliant.

You did an amazing job. It's perfect.

True Trance:
Andy Blueman...Nuff said! :D

He inspired me into making this sort of music and it has come off in my work, especially since this is a remix of his song. He is a Trance god!

Haha nice

This was pretty decent man, nice melody, background variation, progression.

The only thing I have to say is that the drum pattern is a tad unoriginal, but still very well suited to the track.

I look forward to hearing more from you man, you're doing well. We should do a collab haha.

4/5 9/10

-GST-

syphonmax responds:

A collab sounds good, maybe when I start University, I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to kill! xD

(Filming over the summer! woo!)

i like it much

i really like the dynamics of this track, the only thing i could really say is how repeditve it is, and that is one of the things that will kill a song for me, making stuff that repetes a little too much. and i guess for this genre it should do that but still i felt like i should say that.

Nice job.

Very beautiful :') Love the sounds used. You gotta teach me how to mix like you! :@ almost 2 years since you last reviewed my first song, and i still cant master haha.