Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

Great :)

Oh my, you certainly did it with the whole SNES feel in this piece. Was definitely reminded of oldschool games that I used to play as a kid.

Great to see you experiment with different stuff and have it turn out really well, as this piece shows; testament to how composers and their music grow. This did remind me of your older pieces from 2008, Castle of Tears and its sequel.

Can definitely echo LightRiku though. There isn't much constructive criticism to give when your work is already top notch. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha nice! I always love hearing that! :D

Castle of Tears was definitely a high point for me, that was pretty much the first solid remix I could feel proud about, it did everything I wanted it to. <3

Thanks for the kind words and continued support, I hope the next song will be even better for you guys. <3

Yup...

I definitely see this being linked to Mortal Kombat. Too bad this song wasn't actually used in it though. It would have made great battle music, But I vaguely remember a song that that sounds very similar... don't remember what it was.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, it's definitely the style and key it's played in that sounds so similar to MK. Granted I put a small reference to the MK soundtrack in the song and shouldnt be hard to find. ;o

Thanks for the review! <3

Let's Fuck the House!

MEGA SUPER DEPPER EXTREME OUTSTANDING INCREDIBLE EARGARSM!!!

Inviolable

Definitely an excellent piece of music you've got here.

Great video game music.Awesome for Micmadness.