Reviews for "Squares and Blades"

eh not the best ive played

it was ok but to easy to lose

better never than late

not very original or entertaining

Glitched it in Firefox

On the second battle in the story mode, I maniacally clicked on my player (the spy), then I clicked several times on the ogre, whom I wanted to slaughter. My character then proceeded to move to that tile, and I was unable to attack. From that point, I ended my turn, and the orge moved away, but then when I tried to move, it made the entire playing field green, and I couldn't go anywhere. So I Alt+F4'd, and decided to tell you that that's a pretty bad problem. Somewhat fun game, but not fun enough to try again, even if the glitch/bug is fixed.

It needs alot of work.

It looks like it could be fun but it needs alot of work. The thing that bugged me the most was that the units die after 2 consecutive battles. You should make it so that if your units survive they start the next battle with full health. And add a saving system too. Also, the monk doesn't have nearly enough sheild or health.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Sooner or later, all of us must die... So try to take one or two along with you!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg

it is so boring all you do is move about in any direction and the battling also decised.