Reviews for "Squares and Blades"

kinda weird

u had a lot more girls then boys and only for hewros et me costamize my hero make it more fun

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Because girls are MORE SEXY!

Very nice but short

You made a very good and addicting game here; it tangled me and it's a cool concept, combining chess with FFTactics. Too bad that the story mode is so short. You should make more missions, and perhaps implement a save function.
The random battles are nice but I did not play them that much.

Overall a good game, 7/10

Found a glitch :P

Fun game for what I played of it. I don't know if it was reported or not but I did find a glitch. In the first mission you are allowed to have an ally (the monestary with the guard) I moved the guard back one space and trapped my main character in the corner, then clicked off so that the soldier could not move anymore. My main was trapped in the corner and unable to move, even when I tried to select/de-select her to end my turn.

I could not advance, and so turned the game off :P

its got potential

Well ilike the idea of the game sorta like final fantasy tactics. But other than that its kinda lame. The graphics are good, and sois the storyline but the gameplay needs more. some animations i guess. Im not sure but then again you can only do so much with flash. none the less the game has great potential

nice, i guess

it was entertaining, but I didn't like how shield and life were the only definite values. It'd be more fun if there was fine damage instead of random damage.