Reviews for "Squares and Blades"

I liked it

RPGs are really my kind of game, and this was a good one. The strategy was appealing, and really intuitive. Of course, games can always be improved.

The biggest thing in my mind is that RPGs of any kind need save functions. No matter how short you may think a game is, saving is crucial to all RPGs. I was sorely disappointed that I couldn't save, since I hit the "quit" button, thinking that it meant quit the battle, and not quit the game, and lost all my progress.......I was a day away from winning.

As far as bugs go, I have to admit that I didn't notice any. Things generally went the way I wanted them to go, no problems here.

Another issue is your AI. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose or not, but the enemies seem mildly retarded. They just move back and forth, and don't seem to know how to attack or stratigize in any significant way.

The big picture, though, is that it was highly entertaining, and had I not lost all of my progress, I would still be playing it now.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Thanks. Well the AI is not so elaborate like in Chessmaster - just think of them as retarded, and kill them using your superior mind!

its k

did like it but kinda weird

Buggy!

As it was said before, the game has several bugs that prevent you from progressing onwards. If there was a "reset level" button for when these bugs happen, I feel that the addition could significantly improve the gameplay here. It's a great idea, with moderately-easy mechanics to learn. All in all- enjoyable, but the bugs, as I said earlier, hold it back.

kinda weird

u had a lot more girls then boys and only for hewros et me costamize my hero make it more fun

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Because girls are MORE SEXY!

Good, but a lil...easy

The Hero I chose(the spy), was just a bit too powerful. Basicly I 1-hitted everything with power strike, but the trolls. Also, i stopped playing after the trolls, so I'm guessing there probably was something else you couldn't 1-hit.

In the end, it was a fun and great game.

Ps: I know I shouldn't review a review, but HOLY CARP ZERRO'S REVIEW IS GODLIKE IN LENGTH!!

Thunder-Hawk responds:

You just had luck killing everything instantly. Though the spy is probably the best choise if you want to win easily.
You SHOULD review a review!