Reviews for "Squares and Blades"

It needs alot of work.

It looks like it could be fun but it needs alot of work. The thing that bugged me the most was that the units die after 2 consecutive battles. You should make it so that if your units survive they start the next battle with full health. And add a saving system too. Also, the monk doesn't have nearly enough sheild or health.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Sooner or later, all of us must die... So try to take one or two along with you!

Like Tactic Arena, Just Not As Good

I was glad to finnaly play a game with a story line. (haven't had one of those in a while)

I enjoyed help along the way, but I wish there was a tutorial instead. I had a hard time on the start trying to figure out how to take the larger numbers.

More explanation early-on would've been GREAT.

I enjoy the "strategy board," story, and the idea. I like how different units have different spells BUT this is also where the concept needs work. Units being more customised, and different fighting styles (possibly an action bar for each unit) would be nice.

Great flash, can't wait for more =]

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Any game of this sort could be improved over and over. But the time must come to say stop(); and perhaps wait for the sequel.
Thanks for your suggestions anyway!

not bad...

the idea is good...but there's not enough interactions in battle, you didn't put enough efforts on the story, the strategy is simple and moves are kinda simple...Well it's like tactics arena but with worst graphic and welll..WORST everything.

A different approach.

While quite fun the first few battles the gameplay becomes stale quickly, and the lack of backgrounds and skills makes the combat easily boring. Dont get me wrong I like this take on Role Playing Games its similar to final fantasy tactics. Anyway the game needs more classes, skills, and more in-depth gameplay in general. I would like to see a sequel after you address the other issues. Remember kid when it comes to RPGs story and strategy is the key.

This is Burst-Born-Zero signing out!

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Thanks to have instructed me, father :)

intresting