Reviews for "Squares and Blades"

The rules are fun to play by... mostly? I'm not sure I understood all of them.

The controls become quite frustrating once you have several units, though - apparently you can lose your turn by clicking on a space that you can't legally move to. Also, a turn-based game really shouldn't have quick-reaction mechanics like "click within 1 second to run away after the enemy attacks".

I am sorry, but I could not understand this game. The "help" section didn't seem to tell me how to attack. It was all too vague. I guess it's kind of an interesting setup. I always like challenges. It's just that this challenge didn't do much for me. The best part is probably the music.

The enemy didn't seem to attack me either. I guess it wasn't too complicated. It doesn't seem like the kind of game I can get into. It is fairly popular, though. It's just not for me.

Annoying bug

Great game excepf for a bug i found where i went to attack a white wolf and I ended up moving onto its tile instead.

good game

it started good but as soon you got more men, it's no fun anymore

not bad

it could use some way to defend but otherwise... pretty good