Reviews for "Boot Scoot Tracer (animated)"

Wellp, if THIS is what makes you famous, I suppose there'd be worse ways to become as such. Objectively speaking, great job. Great style!

On a personal note, I didn't give a second thought to the first pose when I saw a picture of it. Like, literally thousands of other heroes do that pose and it's "bad ass". I guess the "ass" is too much for some people. But I'd wager it has nothing to do with the pose, and everything to do with those wedgie-inducing, booty-hugging tight pants. If her butt was not meant to be seen and admired, they'd have modeled her with parachute pants.

Again -- great job!

WooleyWorld responds:

I wouldn't call it famous. Lol. More "notable".
I appreciate your words. I'm glad you like it. I put a lot of love into because I didn't want a trash animation.

I never understood all the drama regarding this character's """lewd""" pose. It's like "ok, violence and gore are just fine, but don't you dare show a girl's buttocks the wrong way!"

In all seriousness, though, this image is arousing and funny, and it loops very well. Kudos!

WooleyWorld responds:

Thank you, Gretgor. Kind sir.

Man I don't get it, how the hell do you get such smooth lines on Flash (Animate), mine have wierd smoothing so the lines are never as nice and perfect as yours no matter what smoothing level I put on, ugghhh, good job anyway, nice animation too, keep it up.

WooleyWorld responds:

The idea is not to turn smoothness up.
You want to have a thicker line and use your zoom so you can get some nice, solid strokes. A steady hand is useful.

Hells yeah Wooley! Great job here!

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks man. Long time no see.

oh yeah juicy