Reviews for "Sonny"

nice game!

gallant the paladin ruined the game for me.

it was really fun and the game had good pacing and neat little store line, then suddenly you introduce a character that hits for over 1000 damage and heals himself 1740 (his entire health bar). it was at that moment i realized i was wasting my time here.

I had many memories with this game. It feels great to play it once again.

AI

*reads comment years later

the fuck

Man, I haven't seen this game in years. I played the hell out of this game so much when I was in my early teens (2008-2009). Unfortunately, my family fell on hard times and internet had to be cut for us to survive. When we finally got internet back about a year ago, I was 19 and had all but forgotten about this game (and online games in general).

And now, here I am. When I first saw the game I knew it looked familiar. I started it up, read the short manual and began to play, but I still didn't fully remember what I had got myself into. Then I heard the music that starts to play after you finish the first battle... memories started to surge through my head.

Sonny is easily one of the best online games I've ever played. It along with a few other games I now distinctly remember playing so much now that that part of my memory has been opened again. I also see that a sequel has been released. Once I finish this game and refresh myself on how it ends... I cannot wait to play the sequel.

5 stars just for the heart-warming nostalgia this game gave me of my younger, simpler days in life. I could listen to that post-battle music for hours.