Reviews for "Sonny"

love this game! the nostalgia is real, and it's just as much fun to play through now as it was when i first played it so many years ago!

Quite fantastic .
But ,
Can I control my dumbest teammates ?

This is the first rpg I've played in the last 3 years and makes me feel like a teenager again.

10/10 gameplay. 10/10 music.

I love this game. I've come back to it many times over the years just wishing it was a full scale console game lol

Don't worry about the major bosses at the end, guys. One of the best things about this game is that there's always a way to win. Sure you might need to do some grinding, but not too much.

For the first major boss, if you aren't fast enough to heal the fate debuff that he puts on you or your team, you need to stun the hell out of him until your assassin can do her thing.

For the boss after him... Go into it with two slots of blood focus, one breaker, and shatter bolt. Be smart and only stun him when he powers up for his next attack. You'll eventually get him without a problem.

For the Dr... Keep him stunned for a bit until you and your team can do enough damage to where he will heal. Before he does, hit him with subversion and he'll kill himself.

Good luck