Reviews for "Sonny"

Damn right amazing. Awesome graphics from a game of the 2007's, amazing plot directing, full of badass-ery and such. Was a great nostalgic game, it is a really good game in overall, definitely recommended and a must play. Would deserve a 3rd sequel/prequel, with more badass-ery and a bit of everything else Important to add. At some times AI could be a bit too hard, but that doesn't stop me from giving it a 5 star rating. One of the best additions and classic on Newgrounds so far for pure awesome-ness.

I liked the game exciting battle graphics, snarezhenie, weapon, text, voice class all games on NEVGRUNDS More lutshe thank you for such a great game 5 stars.

The quality and the graphics are good. I was able to finish the entire game in one sitting. And this is one of my childhood game. Although, the story is too short and it lacks so much information like...

(1) How did Louis knew about Sonny?
(2) Who is Louis and what's his background?
(3) How did Louis and Sonny got stranded in a ship?
(4) What was inside the tape (that Louis handed over to Sonny)?
(5) Where did Veradux came from and what's his background?
(6) How did Sonny became an undead in the first place?

But yeah... overall great game!
Cheers!

Гра дуже стара, але годна

Hands down, this is a good game. Love the RPG feel, coupled with the fact that you're (basically) undead. I can see why there are sequels!