Reviews for "tankmen christmas"

Pretty good

IT made me chuckle when santa fell down, but it felt as if it was lacking some more comedy. great work though, at least you didn't spam us with Gay Cock jokes. keep up the good animations.

Horsenwelles responds:

thanks! oh, and i almost forgot...

PUSSY JOKE!

You're on the right track.

However, you could've improved on the animation and voicework. It sounded a little childish, no offense.

Horsenwelles responds:

eh... i agree... it was hard work syncing, but thats about it.

it wasnt the voice i was worried about at the time.

Horrible

That was the worst tankmen flash ever. Bad animation EXCEPT for the lip syncing which was amateur at best. you would've gotten a one but you spelt johnnyutahs name wrong, so you get a big fat 0. BLAM

wow.... thats a spam...

first of all... you cant Blam a submission that is already in the library, so that leads me to believe your an idiot.

secondly, i know i spelled his name wrong, and it doesnt bother me.

third, this submission has a very high score and you will probably never get a score that high with this kind of review.

fourthly(?), its spelled "spelled", not "spelt"

fifth, i suppose you like "cock joke" tankmen better than my well animated (by me by the way), parody that doesnt imply gay sex???

thats my counter review you peice of ugly shit!!! (in my opinion)

PS: this was actually really difficult lip syncing you dipshit douchebag. never say amateur when you dont have anything to back it up.

jea

stjupid

guess what? SPAM!

you are doing nothin but spamming

I knew it