For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "PALADIN: the Game"

Awesome

Great job on that one, Bloody good game

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Score 5595958792489673485789034988 for the Aussies!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

yeah man

Very good game indeed. hi5 for the author/authors who put their time into this! respect!

but im sorry but the story is kinda ..i dont know how to say it..

- oooooh young grasshoppa apprentice must learn alot before coming out to the world on his journeys,yes,years pass by before he becomes a young man.......
BAM!!!!!! a holy sword lvl 9000 is summoned by thee GOD OF STRENGHT!!!!!! the hero is the last hope of all mankind!!!!!with superawesomeous overlord powerz (and the ancient blessed overlord gear by the gods) he must now cleanse the earth!!!!!he was CHOSEN to do this!!!!!!
like too much at once or something , but else in many ways this game is very cool ;)

wow

the game reminds me of adventure quest

Awesome!

Loved the game! Looking forward to a sequel.