Reviews for "PALADIN: the Game"

Another classic I remember from childhood. I loved the game play and art style. It made me proud to see the young hero advance as he pulls the sword from the stone. I'm just playing this for nostalgia and fun.

good :)

This is the second game of your's i'm rating and honestly this is quite more enjoyable than the killer car game. I don't personally play RPG's but i did find this fun. Character design was amazing controls perfect and graphics great. I really am enjoying this game and overall am impressed. The world design was also beautiful. Loved it
8/10 World Design
10/10 Character Design
10/10 Controls
9/10 Graphics
8/10 Variety
9/10 Overall

This is a really good game I really enjoyed playing it

the gameplay is fun. it is an extremely challenging game, the controls are easy to get use, the art-style is great i like the story though the boss battles are a bit too hard even for "easy mode" other then that its a 4.5 star rating for me! hopefully Paladin 2: the game comes out