Reviews for "Terrorist Bloopers!"

Pretty damn good !

I have to give a 10/10 for this, The only disapointment was it was short buts thats because i want to see more ! I enjoyed every moment and watched it again straight away, the effect of the hand moving was perfect and it was the funniest thing ive seen all day. I sure like to see more , thanks for reading :)

AAAAAhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaa

NOW that was funny as hell,WOW man do another one that was great!

Would love to see US soldiers fucking up too 10/10 5/5

Gooooood!!

Quality is very good ! It was very funny , poor terrorists. They didn't get a perfekt christmas terrorist video.

kewl

there's another dutch site where some terrorists got some firework and TRY to set it off it iz sooooo funny i crapped my pants
wanna see go to: www.laaf.info
laaf means Liberation Army Against Freedom

ooh and the flash was awesome too close it

ROFL!!!

Man this was funny like heck.Keep it up dawg.