Reviews for "Terrorist Bloopers!"

FUNNY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious bloopers!!

So funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to give credit..

It's the same as the legit episode, all you did was animate it and add subtitles.

I respect the south park style and all, but you didnt come up with any of that flash, literally all of it is created by Kenny Vs Spenny.. the Viral episode.

But this isn't a blam i'm just saying people are thinking you came up with the flash entirely on your own.

Nontheless, a good flash. Sorry, i'm a die-hard KvS fan it felt as if you stole the whole idea from them. Good job though.

Wow, awesome!

This movie made me add you to my fav. artist list! Great job, and I lov ethe south park style.

awsome

i like kenny vs spenny is this the one of who can make the best viral video??