Reviews for "Krowe - Juggernaut"

Mmm Yeah

Your music is always amazing and this one didn't disappoint xD
Keep making these awesome track man lol

Will do :)

I've been waiting for this.

No need to be constructive.
Cannot build onto a pyramid.
Slides right off.
I would say props but why need props when you're not acting?
Good Job.
Blow Job.
Because it's orgasmic.
Have a nice day.
Good bye.

Basically.

OH MY GOD.

this is fucking amazing man.

:D :D :D

JEEZY CREEZY!

I at first got this thinking it was an ok song, and then i listened to it full blast on my studio headphones... HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! Instantly became one of my top ten dubstep songs. I showed my friends, and they all think the same way. your beat timing is impeccable and the wobbles are rich and grimy!

MOAR LIKE THIS!

OK I'LL MAKE MOAR LYK THIS :DDDDDDD

Man.

On the whole, I don't give too many 5/5's, but I would say this piece definitely deserves it. I've long tried to write pieces with this kind of dramatic buildup into an intense ear-assault-o'-goodness session, but never had much success. (I mean, I don't write dubstep, but the same principle is what I'm talking about.) Juggernaut, though, does that perfectly--it's basically an amazing wubfest. The breaks in the song are also perfectly spaced to ensure that it never slips into monotony. Honestly, I thoroughly enjoy listening to this. Congrats.

Glad ya like it!

Yeah if you wanna make better build-ups, just listen to a lot of songs that have dramatic buildups and study them...listen to them over and over again. That's what I did...seems to work pretty well :P