Reviews for "Rainwave - Dream of Eternity"

Nice !

This is a nice composition then I put 10 and 5 for motivate you to make other !

Indigorain responds:

It's you people that make sure I make more, thank you :D

Wow, amazing!!!

This was really nice. I like how you started it sad like & stuff. If & when I post my next song called Upbeat Life, listen to the beginnin' then the song cuz I did pretty much the same thing, sad then happy. I like how you started with a retro synth & not a hardcore kinda synth, changed it up a little. The beginnin' made me think ehh, boring, but then WOAH, I'M ECSTATIC!!!! I can totally see this song playin' in a club or somethin'. Even around the end, it somehow got happier. Nice job on this one & I hope to see more like this from you!!!
10/10 & 5/5

Indigorain responds:

Thank you very much, I'll be sure to listen to your music :D

AHH AMAZING!!

dude, this was amazing, i reckon your best so far, GREAT JOB OMG, i loved the way it went from sad to happy and the melody sounded exactly like we are starbound about half way through, deserves the home page :)

AMAZING:D 1010101010101010/10
555555959595959595959595/5
Love it :D

Thanks man! :D:D:D

:O Jaw-dropping!

I love your melodies, especially the super-fast-non sensical ones. :) The guitar solo is awezomesauz! I would suggest a noisier clap but that's it. I'm gonna DJ this some time... ^_^ 10/10 5/5 Favorite Download!

-DJ Babokon

Awesome, thanks man! :D
It's not a guitar by the way, it's just an overflanged synth :P
Anyway, thanks a bunch for the review man! :D

Pretty cool, fast paced. It does sound a lot like Dimrain's "Surface" - from the heavy industrial sounding intro to the main melody to the half-step-up-modulation toward the end. The fast arps are quite nice.

The 4-measure chord progression is perhaps a bit too short and generic, which usually isn't a big problem in dance music, but I'm mentioning it anyway.

Cutting tempo in half at the end was a great choice, but just a bit abrupt. I'm sort of a fan of the fade out at the end, but that's perhaps just because I use it myself... nevertheless, I think that's a good way to end a song, especially one of the dance genre.

Overall, pretty good composition!

Indigorain responds:

Whoah, another review! Sweet!

First thing, yes, it was heavily inspired by the song, as you probably have read.
Secondly, I also agree, the progression is extremely generic, and it's indeed a bit too short, but of course the fact I used this was that it's so cheesy and catchey! :D
But I think we pretty much agree on that point :P
And about the end, it's quite abrupt indeed, now you mention, but I still think that that outro gave a final accent on that last melody, so I do really like the outro :D
So thanks a lot for another awesome review!