Reviews for "Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1"

Have you ever considered trying to make something that everyone could watch and have a good laugh at? You purely are in it for randome offensive humor.

I know for a fact I am better but I dont have the free time to put a truly good flash on here and it would only be me would take so long wouldn't be worth it.

Stop responding back like a retarted 12 year old going herpy derp derp. Your tits gets 4 thumbs down.

emily-youcis responds:

'i know for a fact i am better but but I dont have the free time to put a truly good flash on here and it would only be me would take so long wouldn't be worth it.'

this statement. just this.
i dont think i ever need to say anything to you ever again.

Okay, I just wanted to apologize for what I said about this and you before. I admire the effort you put into this, it's just too strange for me. Still, keep up the good albeit strange work.

People wonder how someone who enjoy's watching cartoon network all day could come up with evil things, and talk about fucked up shit. I watched this shit in middle school and high school, oh the early days!

So after watching a bunch of your stuff... I'm pretty sure you're a goddamn genius. More, I just want more.

this should be used for torture. nuff said