Reviews for "Icescape"

I killed it lul

Very nice game!
Only bad thing was that I got a bit confused at the generator room. Maybe make the instructions on those two boxes a little clearer?

But the aliens were fun and the scenery and drawings impeccable :)

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated!!

A reall well done game.

it was a really cool game with a nice aesthetic. I agree with Imperial in the drawings and i too got a bit weirded out in the generator room. Otherwise a really fun game ill play again.
Ill recommend this for a collection 4 sure.

peace

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for playing and for your comments, much appreciated!!

creepy

it was fun but when i got to the inside out human i got a little freaked cause i thought some little weevil thingy would jump out and of ci little wevil pop outourse i would notice cause i have an over reactive sense to movment,so does a little creepy thing pop out?...........<_<..........>_>

Psionic3D responds:

Creepy was the intention ;-) Thanks for playing/rating!!

Fantastic

I am a big fan of point and click games and i must say. This game brought memories of games i have played. I loved it.

Psionic3D responds:

Great, glad you enjoyed it!!

OH yeahY!

i never knew u make such wonderful point and click games. i agree to the guy who said about the "body temperature" thingy. LOL. i love and hated it as well.
the only thing that keeps me frustrated is the small visibility capacity of the flashlight.. ugh. >_<.. KEEP making more games.. coz i love u now. :DDDDD

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you like them, more on way!!