Reviews for "Icescape"

The thing?

I just played Being One and I wanted to see your other games and they are fun!
Just though the cold bar could be a little slower since you have to do every thing running fast, going to check icescape 2 to see if this was being upgraded somehow.
Otherwise this one give more a creepy feeling than being one, i guess because the limited visibility of the flashlight. Why don't you use this on being one 3?
Excellent games and looking foward to your next works.

Psionic3D responds:

I did use the flashlight thing on Being One 3 ;-)

supreme game!

excellent game!
I loved and hated the 'temperature' system thingy. Original, fun, yet frustrating.

BTW, PLEASE do not make a scape game about runes. You'll get nerds at you as if u were jam to a wasp

Psionic3D responds:

LOL, thanks for the advice ;-)

its a good game

its a good game although it kinda ruins the game when you go to the frozen corridor it cuts your heat over half so you die fast and you have no time to figure out how to get out of the cold

Psionic3D responds:

Thats part of the tension...although annoyingly so ;-)

Icescape

Very well done. I have to say this is very good for a first time! Good job. your other escapes are good too. keep up the good work. 10/10

Thanks!!

it suck

wth r u appose 2 do?

Psionic3D responds:

You couldnt figure it out so you voted a 1? Way to advertise your IQ dude...