Reviews for "Icescape"

made me mad

the reason you lost points was because the timer for your mini games on the circit and pressure were to fast passed you had to remember ever thing that need to be done and the mini game on the lock or combo was so messy you could be on it then move the mouse a tiny bit you got screawed over and had to restart. you made every thing a little to fast pasted. even though I say this I enjoy your games.

Psionic3D responds:

Jeez you lot moan when they are to easy and moan when they are a challenge lol ;-)

OH yeahY!

i never knew u make such wonderful point and click games. i agree to the guy who said about the "body temperature" thingy. LOL. i love and hated it as well.
the only thing that keeps me frustrated is the small visibility capacity of the flashlight.. ugh. >_<.. KEEP making more games.. coz i love u now. :DDDDD

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you like them, more on way!!

"We do not come in peace"

HOLY SHIT!!1111!one!!2!@111!!1 GRAB GUN 'BOOM"

whoa, great game! gonna replay it to get all the stuff

Cool!

Awesome

Played this game on another website, and I found it really interesting, and, well, kinda ugh with all this blood. :D But I love it. ^^

medals

all your games would be alot better with medals

Psionic3D responds:

Wish I knew how to add em ;-)